Butterfly pea is a plant that originated in South America. Planted in the tropics. The characteristics of the butterfly pea flower are white, blue, purple, while the center of the flower is yellow. And shaped like a scallop Has unique properties Because there is a substance called “Anthocyanin”, which is responsible for stimulating the flow of blood. Allowing blood to be fed to different parts better.
- 100 grams of fresh butterfly pea flowers
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons syrup
- The first step is to make butterfly pea juice first. With the introduction of approximately 100 grams of fresh butterfly pea flowers to be washed thoroughly Then add the pot, add 2 cups of water, bring to a boil until boiling Cover the lid for about 3 minutes, then filter the butterfly pea flower out of the pot.
- Next, make syrup By using 500 grams of water / 500 grams of sugar
- When all the ingredients have been mixed, combine the butterfly pea flower juice, syrup, and honey together in the proportion specified in the first step.
- Taste the taste as you please Finished with butterfly pea flower juice
- If making a punch, use the following ingredients Half a cup of butterfly pea juice / 4 tablespoons honey / 6 tablespoons syrup / half cup lemon juice / and about 1 bottle of cold soda water and then mixed together Taste the taste until satisfied, then add ice flakes for freshness again.
- If wanting to make tea to drink Then use about 25 dried butterfly pea flowers to brew in 1 cup of boiling water and then drink Or will use another formula Is to prepare 3 pea flowers / 1 glass of water / granulated sugar (on demand) / lemon juice (on demand)
- Take the flowers out and pick the green stems, then wash them thoroughly
Boil the water and add the butterfly pea flowers. Wait until boiling and the water starts to change to the same color as the flowers.
- Add the sugar as you like.
- Finished and filter out the waste. Then leave to cool
- Bring to taste a little with lemon juice as needed. (The color of the water from blue will turn purple)
- Bring to drink with ice