Mango or Mangifera indica L. or Mangifera austroyunnanensis Hu
Mango is a perennial plant that has its origin in India and is considered the national fruit of India In our home, mangoes are classified as economic fruits, which are exported to the 3rd rank in the world. There are many varieties of mango varieties. The most prevalent species are green, rhinoceros, Nam Dok Mai, Akhon Fa, Lan Chok Anan, etc. Each species has different flavors and characteristics.
The benefits of mangoes that we regularly see would not be passed on to eat raw fruit, both raw and ripe or to make various snacks, such as mango stir-fried mango, crystallized mango Mango with Sweet Fish Sauce Sticky rice, mango, mango pie and used for cooking, such as adding chili paste, salad, papaya salad, and young shoots or young fruits can also be used as a substitute for vegetables, for example.
For sticky rice, mango is high in calories because it contains sugar. Mainly fat from coconut milk Those who are young and healthy Eating glutinous rice with mango should not have health problems. But for people with chronic illnesses like diabetes Eating mango sticky rice may cause sugar and fat to increase. The result is weight gain, high blood pressure, but it does not mean that you must not completely eat. But eating should be eaten carefully And considering eating to be fit for health, it will benefit the most.
The benefit of mango – Benefits of eating mangoes Mango helps to refresh as well.
- Mango is high in vitamin C. Therefore helps to fight free radicals as well
- Mango contains vitamin A, vitamin C, which helps to nourish the skin to shine brightly.
- Nourish and maintain eyesight. Because it is rich in vitamin A and beta carotene
- Helps nourish the body
- Helps to relax and sleep better.
- Helps to normalize the body Internal balance
- Raw mango fruit is high in vitamin C. Therefore helping to prevent and treat scurvy
- Helps to prevent and reduce the risk of various cancers.
- Contributes to the prevention of breast and colon cancer Including prostate, lung cancer, blood cancer Skin cancer etc.
- Helps to treat and cure diabetes by using about 15 mango leaves to wash thoroughly Then bring to boil in 1 cup of clean water on low heat for 1 hour. If the water is dry, then add it. When finished, set aside overnight for 1 night. Once in the morning, take only 3-4 consecutive drinking water. day
- Helps to relieve dizziness. Nausea and vomiting By eating fresh fruits
- Helps to relieve thirst by eating fresh fruits
- Helps to relieve heat in by eating mangoes
- Helps to cure diphtheria by using the skin of the mango trunk to boil and eat