Wet Sago with Tan Balls is a dessert made from boiled sago grains Sweet and fragrant flavor with soft baby palm Topped with coconut milk, slightly salty, tasty, tasty and easy to make.
- Fresh sugar balls 6-7
- Small grated sago 150 grams
- 4 cups water (for boiling sago)
- 200 grams of sugar
- 1 cup cream
- 1/2 cup water (for adding coconut milk)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon of rice flour
- 4 – 5 Pandan leaves
Method: How to make sago wet, palm balls
- Peel fresh walnuts, cut into strips, set aside to boil. Add boiled pandan leaves, fragrant When the water is boiling, remove the pandanus leaves and add boiled sago until boiled. Add sugar Stir the sugar to dissolve Add the chopped palm balls. Boil on low heat for 3-5 minutes so that the sweetness permeates into the palm flesh.
- Set the pot, add the coconut milk, add salt, ground rice flour, stir until dissolve. Turn on the heat, stir until the coconut milk boil.