Toddy Palm Cake (Kanom Tarn) is a traditional Thai dessert in a province with sugar palm trees such as Phetchaburi, Nakhon Pathom, Suphan Buri etc. The unique aroma Make Kanom Tan as a favorite among many people. In addition to the delicious taste, dessert Tan reflects the intelligence and wisdom of the ancients. That brings natural ingredients into the dessert perfectly.
- Cooked walnut meat 200 grams
- 250 grams of rice flour
- 320 ml coconut milk
- 200 grams of sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Grated coconut as desired
STEP 1: Mix the flour.
- Pour the coconut milk into a mixing bowl. Follow with sugar Stir well until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add cooked palm sugar balls And beat together
- Add the rice flour, baking powder and salt, beat together then filter to make the dough smooth. Then let the dough rest for 10 minutes to make the dough set
STEP 2: Steaming
- Steam the banana leaf prints for 1 minute before dropping the dough to prevent the dough sticking after typing.
- Drop the flour until fully typed, steamed for 20 minutes, remove from the heat and set aside to cool
STEP 3: Serve Arrange sugar desserts on a plate and sprinkle the grated coconut Ready to serve.