- 2 cup dates, pitted
- 3/4 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Toss everything into a food processor and process until the mixture starts to go smooth and clump into a ball.
- Turn the mixture out into an 8 or 9-inch square dish lined with parchment paper.
- Use your hands to firmly press the mixture into the bottom of the dish. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Remove the bars from the pan and cut into pieces using a sharp knife. Enjoy these bars cold or frozen. Store in an air-tight container in the fridge or freezer.