Black Sesame Dumplings in Ginger
Exotic healthy desserts. Black sesame grain in syrup with the extra divine aroma from Ginger.
- 150 grams Glutinous Rice Flour
- 50 grams Wheat Flour
- 80 grams of finely ground roasted sesame seeds.
- 150 grams Sugar
- 200 grams Palm Sugar
- 100 grams Sliced Ginger
- 150 ml. water for threshing flour
- 1 1/2 Liter Water to make ginger juice
- Ground roasted sesame seeds, palm sugar in a saucepan, stirring to get the brass for about 10 minutes until the mixture was thick. Set aside to cool low heat.
- Rice flour. Glutinous rice flour mixed with water it down gradually and massage well.
- Mould the dough into a ball and a half inches, and roll the dough into flat sheets. Add sesame paste dip in the center of the flour. Then the dough along the middle and casserole. Sprinkle the flour into the pan and set aside on a soft dough already.
- Boiling water and boil. Starch to a boil, cook for about 5-7 minutes Bualoy on flour Bualoy started floating up to the plate and set aside in cold water.
5. Boiling water, ginger and brown sugar together until boiling. Cups water, ginger, served Bualoy finished.