Crab Fried Rice is stir fried tasty on Crab with Jasmine Rice. A simple yet flavorful dish that you’ll never forget.
- 1 cup uncooked Jasmine rice
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 6 oz lump crab meat
- 2 eggs + 2 tsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 Tbsp chopped green onion
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 2-3 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- Juice from 1/4 lime
- Cook rice with eggs with 2 tsp soy sauce and set aside.
- In a large wok (or a pan resembling a wok), preheat vegetable oil on medium heat.
- Add minced (or grated) garlic and saute until fragrant.
- Add crab meat and saute for a minute.
- Add rice and mix well. Move all the rice to one side of the pan. Pour whisked egg mixture to the free side and let it sit there until almost cooked.
- Start mixing in rice and egg until evenly incorporated throughout.
- Add oyster sauce, soy cause and white pepper. Mix well. Add green onion.
- Squeeze lime juice all over and mix well.
- Serve right away and top off with some chopped green onion.