Fried Spring Rolls
Everyone thinks is Thai food but actually influenced by the Chinese that we used to eat in the Dim Sum menu Deep fried spring rolls are golden brown, very appetizing. Each shop will be modified into many different fillings such as taro filling, minced pork, curry powder. But the most delicious is the original filling such as minced pork vermicelli go to see the ingredients and how to do it.
- Roti Sheet or Spring Rolls sheet
- 1 tablespoon of rice bran oil
- Coriander root / garlic / black pepper (low profile) 2 tablespoons
- 150 grams minced pork
- 200 grams of vermicelli soaked in water
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon seasoning sauce
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- Sliced Carrots
- Bean sprouts
- 1 egg white
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Put a little rice bran oil into the pan. Medium heat Then add the coriander root, garlic and black pepper that is prepared to low, stir until fragrant
- Add pork, stir fry until the pork is cooked, then add vermicelli and see the sliced ears. Stir to combine.
- Flavored with oyster sauce, seasoning sauce, and granulated sugar. Stir until all ingredients mixed well.
- Then add the prepared vegetables such as cabbage, carrots and bean sprouts. Stir everything together then put on a plate and set aside.
- Prepare the roti By flattening the dough sheet and filling with the prepared stir fry Spread it to the edge of the powder. Then handle the coil covering on all sides to prevent the filling from flowing out And the part of the dough sheet that will sandwich the last side To use the egg whites to glue together
- Set the pan to add oil to the flood. Wait until the oil is hot then add the spring rolls and fry them until golden brown.
- Scoop up the oil and then serve with sweet sauce or plum sauce