This Salmon Pie create in Russian Style. It’s will be different from another style.
- 1 sheet of multi-purpose flour
- 40 grams spinach
- 40 grams of salmon
- 30 grams whipping cream
- Mozzarella cheese 30 grams
- 1 gram of salt
- 1 gram of pepper
- 1 egg yolk
- Cut spinach into small pieces Then squeeze to drain and set aside
- Heat the pan, stir fry the spinach. Put the whipped cream Mash together Seasoned with salt, pepper
- Cut the salmon into 1 X 3 cm wide pieces and fry in the pan to cook about 50 percent.
- Take the dough sheet, cut into half sheets Place the dough sheet on the cutting board. Mozzarella cheese paste And followed by the filling Wrapped in a long shaped stick or as desired
- Spread the eggs and bake in the oven for 20 minutes, using about 220 degrees Celsius after baking. Can serve immediately with wasabi sauce