Mixture of syrup
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of mint leaves
A mixture of concentrated strawberry juice
- 1 pound sliced strawberry
Ingredients of margarita
- tequila 2 oz
- Granville 1 oz. of manure
- 2 oz of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 oz of concentrated strawberry juice
- 1 1/2 oz mint syrup
- salt of margarita, minced strawberry and sliced lemon Glasses for decorating
- boil water until boiling, add sugar, stir until the sugar dissolves completely And then mint leaves, stir to combine for a while And filter out the mint leaves, choose only the syrup Leave to cool
Method of making concentrated strawberry juice
- Put the chopped strawberries into the blender. Blend until homogeneous Then filter in thoroughly and then set aside.
How to make the margarita
- shake the glass to add tequila. Grand Marnier Lemonade Strawberry juice After that, shake for 30 seconds.
- Decorate the glass rim with salt. Then pour the drink in Decorated with mint leaves Sliced strawberries and sliced lemons.