- Rose tea size 60ml
- Fresh milk size 30ml
- granulated sugar size 1 tablespoon
- lemon powder or lime or fresh lemon size 1 teaspoon
- soda size – 75ml
- Use 2 tablespoons of rose tea powder to get a 60ml of raw tea.
Add sugar. And lemon powder into raw tea that is still hot Then stir until the mixture dissolves together
- Pour the ingredients into a glass filled with ice, then follow with soda.
- Use fresh milk to pour on top. Garnish with a slice of mint or lemon. This will be done and ready to drink.