|Since ginger may fight germs, illness, inflammation, and cancer-causing molecules, taking a little bit every day can support your overall health. Ginger is a natural root, so drinking it will also give you added nutrients.|
|Title: Eat Ginger Every Day For 1 Month and THIS Will Happen to Your Body!|
|[Ebook] [Translate] [Audiobook] [Downloads]|
In the traditional Ayurvedic medicine, ginger has been referred to as a “natural medicine chest”, due to its numerous health benefits.
In India, it is used on a daily basis, as the ginger-infused Chai is a potent cold and flu remedy.
They also soak matchsticks of fresh ginger in lemon juice and salt and add it to cooked meals.
It is also used to help digestion and support a healthy gut. Here are some of its healing powers:
- Eat it before meals to stimulate appetite and activate your digestive juices.
- It soothes cramps and stomach pain
- It reduces flatulence
- It treats nausea
- It improves the absorption of essential nutrients in the body
- Its anti-inflammatory properties soothe joint and muscle pain
- It effectively clears the sinuses and the ‘microcirculatory channels’ of the body
- Chewing it will help you to reduce post-operation nausea
- It has aphrodisiac properties
- It will help you relieve throat and nose congestion